Sunday, February 27, 2011

The China Study

So by now you know I'm into health, right?  I grew up eating vegan.  It's been drummed into me ever since I can remember.  I've pretty much stuck with healthy eating, but not really staying committed to it %100 since I've moved out on my own.  

Just yesterday I picked up a book called "The China Study".  Wow!  It is a MUST read!!  For really the first time in my life I'm seeing that how I've been raised is the best, not just because my Mom said so, but because it has been proven scientifically.  This book does not beat you over the head, it just lays out the facts based on real studies done over 35 years.  So many health nuts just spew undocumented junk.  If I can't trust that what they tell me is the truth, why would I apply their theories to my diet?  Dr. Campbells book is very well written and interesting.  If you're looking to get a better understanding on health, and figure out what you believe, READ THIS BOOK!            

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I have read thru most of the book... Great book, great information. Just wondering why mainstream nutrition and health does not talk about any of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know! It all makes sense and is so clearly written.

    ReplyDelete