Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Menu planning

It's time to start menu planning!  So often I get to breakfast and settle for the easiest thing-cold cereal.  By the time lunch roles around I'm hungry and scrounging in my cupboards for the fastest meal available.  Then I'll finally find something that seems doable, but then an ingredient will be missing!  Then I'm back to square one again! 


This week I've decided I've had enough of that!  I'm getting organized!  Menu planning will give me the chance to make the purchases I need for the week so I can have on hand the ingredients I need to make a healthy meal.  It will also help to save money so I'm not just randomly buying things I don't really need.  And knowing ahead of time what will be for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, will help me give enough time for meal prep so I don't wait till the last minute.  Trying to cook a decent meal in a hurry is no fun!  


So here goes!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment