Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bags, bags, and more bags

I love sewing! It's actually a new thing for me. This last christmas we didn't have a lot of money to go out and buy gifts for everyone in the family, so I started sewing. It was the best christmas! Giving gifts to my loved ones that I had put thought and time into meant so much more to me, and the recipient. Now I get to see them using those gifts, and it makes me happy to know they are enjoying what I made! I've gotten so into sewing since then that I can't stop! Before I even finish a project I'm already thinking about what I'll sew next. In my last blog I mentioned that I was going to sew bags for my daughter Anastasia and her cousin Adriana. I just completed Adriana's bag yesterday. Here it is.



Coming up next will be a tutorial on bag making. This one I'm especially excited about since I'm going to be repurposing a skirt I found at the thrift store. Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment