Monday, March 12, 2012

Tote Bag #2

Another bag? Really? I know, I know, enough with the bags already! But, I had to make this one!

I was at the thrift store, again, and found a nice big piece of fabric; almost 3 yards of it! I am a sucker for fabric! It's pathetic really. I can't help it!

So, the fabric sat around for a few days while I contemplated what to do with it. Then I decided Anastasia needed a tote just like the one I made for Marcus last week.

Here it is!


The flower on the top is a little pin handmade (not by me) from vintage zippers. I thought it looked adorable, though maybe a bit small for such a large bag.


Now, we need to take a trip so the kids can use their new tote bags!

For directions on making these bags, and many more, check out the book in my side bar "The perfect handmade Bag".

Happy sewing

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it belongs to Adriana!!! Lol! I'll have to pay you to make one for me! Let me know how much you want so I can start saving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I know purple is Adriana's color, but I decided Anastasia could barrow it this once. ;) I'll have to think about a price, not much though. :)

    ReplyDelete